Pressure-relieving top mattress
About the product
The All On Trolley top mattress without cover ensures an efficient and even pressure distribution for lying users. The top mattress has full-length straps on both sides for easy transfer of the user from one bed to another.
The top mattress can be used both in bed and on stretchers. The top mattress is divided into three air chambers that allow relief of the body according to weight distribution.
For example, the top mattress can be used for people at risk of pressure sores who are lying in bed or on stretchers during ambulance transport, stays in reception wards and X-ray departments.
The top mattress is used for pressure ulcer prevention and pressure ulcer relief.
All On is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting and soft and comfortable.
The All On Carry top mattress is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The top mattress is unfolded, placed on the bed/crib and the pump is inserted into one of the self-closing valves.
- The top mattress is pumped up about 3/4 so that it is still soft and pliable. The pump is removed.
- Repeat in the other two chambers.
- The top mattress is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired lying position on top of the mattress.
- It is checked that no areas below 1½ finger width above the substrate.
- The top mattress can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The top mattress can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||65 x 190 x 5|
|Packing||5 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|