About the product
Kids Care Incubator is a single-patient mattress for use in the incubator of premature infants.
The mattress is used for pressure ulcer prevention and pressure ulcer relief.
Kids Care Incubator is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting and soft and comfortable.
The Kids Care Incubator mattress is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The mattress is unfolded and the pump/piston tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The mattress is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape bursts and the pump/pump tube is removed.
- The mattress is now ready to use and is placed in the incubator.
- The child is placed on the mattress.
- The mattress can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The mattress can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||63 x 47 x 8|
|Packing||6 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|