About the product
Kids Care Twin Cradle is a single-patient mattress for use in twin cradles or baby beds for infants who are at risk of developing pressure ulcers due to a medical condition.
The mattress is used for pressure ulcer prevention and pressure ulcer relief.
Kids Care Twin Cradle is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting and soft and comfortable.
The Kids Care Twin Cradle mattress is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The mattress is unfolded and the pump/piston tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The mattress is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape bursts and the pump/pump tube is removed.
- The mattress is now ready to use and placed in the cradle or cot.
- The children are placed on the mattress.
- The mattress can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The mattress can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||77 x 64 x 8|
|Packing||6 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|