Pressure-relieving top mattress
About the product
The All On Trolley top mattress with cover ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for reclining users. The top mattress can be used both in bed and on stretchers. The top mattress is divided into three air chambers that allow relief of the body according to weight distribution.
For example, the top mattress can be used for people at risk of pressure sores who are lying in bed or on stretchers during ambulance transport, stays in reception wards and X-ray departments. It can also be used over longer periods – in hospitals, nursing homes and private homes.
The top mattress is used for pressure ulcer prevention and pressure ulcer relief.
All On is inflatable and the cover is a washable incontinence cover. It can be machine washed up to 90°C or autoclaved up to 121°C.
The All On Trolley top mattress is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cover is unfolded, placed on the bed mattress and zipped up.
- The cover can be attached to the mattress with the two straps.
- The top mattress is unfolded, placed inside the cover and the pump is inserted into one of the self-sealing valves.
- The top mattress is pumped up about 3/4 so that it is still soft and pliable. The pump is removed.
- Repeat in the other two chambers and zip the cover.
- The top mattress is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired lying position on top of the mattress.
- It is checked that no areas below 1½ finger width above the substrate.
- The top mattress can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The top mattress itself can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
NOTE The cover can be used for a longer period of time until it is deemed too worn. Separate top mattresses without cover can be purchased.
|Size (cm)||65 x 190 x 5|
|Packing||1 piece, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|