About the product
The All Up Arm Rest positioning cushion ensures effective and even pressure distribution for seated users. The camp cushion relieves the arm when the user is sitting. The cushion can be used by anyone at risk of developing pressure ulcers, but is particularly useful for users with impaired function in the upper extremities (arms). For example, people with hemiparesis (partial loss of strength or partial paralysis) or hemiplegia (partial paralysis).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Arm Rest is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Arm Rest positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- Inflate the cushion about 3/4 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The positioning cushion can be used for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||55 x 25 x 8|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|