About the product
The All Up Belly positioning cushion ensures an efficient and even pressure distribution for lying users. The positioning cushion is used to position patients in the prone position with the chest raised for certain scans or ventilation.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Belly is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting and soft and comfortable.
The All Up Belly positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The positioning cushion is unfolded and placed on the desired place/bed, the pump is inserted into the self closing valve.
- The user is helped to lie on top of the non-inflated cushion.
- Inflate the positioning cushion about 3/4 of the way up, or until the user is in the desired position. It is important that the cushion is still soft and pliable.
- Pumps removed
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||65 x 75 x 15|
|Packing||6 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|