About the product
The All Up Elbow cushion ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for the users. The cushion is used to relieve the elbow. It can be used by all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, but is particularly useful for users with impaired function in the upper extremities (arms). For example, people with hemiparesis (partial loss of strength or partial paralysis) or hemiplegia (partial paralysis).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Elbow is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Elbow cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- Inflate the cushion about 3/4 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user’s arm is placed in the bearing pad and the strap is closed over the opening.
- Check that the elbow is raised about 1½ finger width above the ground.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||30 x 20 x 10|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|