About the product
The All Up Foot Sole cushion ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for lying users. The cushion is used for people whose feet touch the end of the bed and are at risk of developing pressure sores under their feet.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Foot Sole is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Foot Sole cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The camp cushion is placed between the end of the bed and the user’s feet.
- It is checked that there is at least 1½ finger width between the end of the bed and the user’s feet.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||86 x 37 x 6|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|