About the product
The All Up Head Kids Care positioning cushion is a single-patient cushion that ensures effective and even pressure distribution in bedridden children.
The cushion relieves pressure on the ears and back of the head. The cushion can be used by all children at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those who are unconscious or comatose.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Head Kids Care is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting and soft and comfortable.
The All Up Head Kids positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed under the user’s head.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||16 x 18 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|