About the product
The All Up Kidney positioning cushion ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for recumbent users. The positioning cushion is used to position people in a side position with kidney failure. This will typically be people who need a kidney biopsy (tissue sample from the kidneys).
All Up Kidney is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Kidney positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The positioning cushion is unfolded and placed on the desired place/bed, the pump is inserted into the self closing valve.
- The user is helped into a side position on top of the non-inflated cushion.
- Inflate the positioning cushion about 3/4 of the way up, or until the user is in the desired position. It is important that the cushion is still soft and pliable.
- The pump is removed.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The positioning cushion can be used by the same user for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 20 x 20|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|