About the product
The All Up Multi Max positioning cushion is a single-patient multifunctional standard cushion that ensures effective and even pressure distribution for lying users. It is particularly suitable for people with hip fractures and for people whose legs need to be positioned above heart level to avoid swelling after surgery.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Multi Max is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Multi Max positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- Inflate the cushion about 3/4 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 27 x 20|
|Packing||6 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|