About the product
The All Up Multi Medium cushion is a standard single-patient multifunctional cushion that ensures effective and even pressure distribution for recumbent users. For example, the camp pad can be used between legs, between knees, behind the back and under feet.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Multi Medium consists of three chambers, is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Multi Medium positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed. For example, in a side-lying position in bed, it could be between the user’s knees.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 27 x 8|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|