About the product
The All Up Multi Small Silent & Soft cushion is a standard single-patient multifunctional cushion that ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for both lying and sitting users. For example, the positioning cushion be used between legs, between knees, behind the back and under the arms.
The inner layer of the cushion makes it extra soft and quieter to lie on. This makes it particularly suitable for people who are sensitive to sensory stimuli (especially sounds and touch).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Multi Small Silent & Soft is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Multi Small Silent & Soft positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed. For example, in a side-lying position in bed, it could be between the user’s knees.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 25 x 8|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||25 kg|