About the product
The All Up Multi Wedge cushion is a single-patient multifunctional wedge cushion that ensures an effective and even pressure distribution for use by both seated and supine users. For example, the positioning cushion can be used under knees and for elevating oedematous (swollen) forearms and hands.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Multi Wedge is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Multi Wedge positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- Inflate the cushion about 3/4 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 23 x 23|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|