About the product
All Up Universal Slim is a single-patient multifunctional positioning cushion that ensures an effective and even pressure distribution for lying users. For example, the positioning cushion can be used between the legs when the user is lying sideways. The extra length provides relief for the knee, malleoli (ankle knuckles) and heel.
The cushion can be folded in half if desired higher. For example, it can be used between the legs when the user is lying sideways with the feet slightly apart.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Universal Slim is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Universal Slim positioning cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is helped into the desired position and the positioning cushion is placed where relief is needed.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||45 x 75 x 8|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|