About the product
The All Up Wing cushion ensures efficient and even pressure distribution for lying users. The cushion is used at the foot end of the bed. By folding the two wings of the cushion under the mattress, the cushion is fixed. This combined with the width of the cushion gives the user great freedom of movement. The cushion supports knees and relieves heels.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers.
All Up Wing is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The All Up Wing cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The cushion is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band bursts and the pump/blowpipe is removed.
- The cushion is placed in the bed, under the user’s lower legs.
- The wings of the cushion fold under the mattress so that it is firmly attached.
- Check that the user’s heel extends beyond the edge of the cushion and is raised approximately 1½ finger widths above the ground.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The heel lifter can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 85 x 8|
|Packing||6 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|