About the product
Heel Up Cut Medium is a one-patient heel lifter for pressure relief of the heel primarily
in people with diabetic ulcers on the feet and toes.
The upper part of the heel lifter at the foot is without air. It allows you to cut areas free so that diabetic ulcers on the foot and toes are visible and free of the heel lift.
Heel Up Cut Medium is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbing, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
In addition to relieving the heel, the heel lifter ensures that the Achilles tendon and malleoli (bony prominences at the ankles) are relieved.
The heel lifter has an ergonomic end so that there is no increased pressure on the calf and the knee is not stressed.
Heel Up Cut Medium heel lifter is not inflated upon delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The lifter is folded out and the pump/pump tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The heel lifter is pumped up until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape breaks and the pump/pump tube is removed.
- The heel lifter is now ready for use.
- The user’s foot is placed in the heel lifter and the strap is closed over the opening.
- Check that the heel is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground.
- The heel lifter can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The heel lifter can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||18 x 39 x 25|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|