About the product
Seat All Bath is a one-patient seat cushion for pressure relief, especially on the ischial tuberosities and sacrum, in connection with bathing and use of a pelvic chair. The seat cushion ensures an efficient and even pressure distribution when used in bathing chairs and pelvic chairs, and is attached to the chair with tape. If the cushion appears clean after use, it can be wiped, placed in a dry place and used again.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Bath is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Bath seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The seat cushion is inflated about 2/3 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- Remove the tape strips, place the cushion on the bath chair with the tape facing down and press lightly.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used for the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||50 x 50 x 8|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|