About the product
Seat All Donut Small is a one-patient seat cushion for complete relief from discomfort associated with radiotherapy, pregnancy, childbirth or other intimate disorders.
Seat All Donut Small is also pressure-relieving for the ischium and sacrum. The seat cushion ensures effective and even pressure distribution when used in a wheelchair, for example, or as a base in an ordinary chair. The seat cushion is most suitable for wheelchairs or regular chairs with smaller seat depth and seat width (35 x 35 cm).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Donut Small is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Donut Small seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The seat cushion is inflated until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape bursts and the pump/blowpipe tube is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground. Remember to check this once a day afterwards.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||35 x 35 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|