About the product
Seat All Kids Care is a one-patient pressure-relieving seat cushion for children at risk of developing pressure ulcers or who have pressure ulcers. For example, children with functional impairment or who are critically ill.
Seat All Kids Care relieves pressure on the lumbar vertebrae and sacrum. The seat cushion ensures effective and even pressure distribution when used in a wheelchair, for example, or as a base in an ordinary chair.
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Kids Care is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Kids Care seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/piston tube is inserted into one of the self-closing valves.
- The seat cushion is inflated about 2/3 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||32 x 32 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|