About the product
Seat All Max is a single-patient seat cushion for pressure relief, especially on the ischium and sacrum (sacrum) of bariatric patients (up to 250 kg). It is a multifunctional standard cushion that ensures an efficient and even pressure distribution when used in a wheelchair, for example, or as a base in an ordinary chair. The seat cushion is most suitable for wheelchairs or regular chairs with larger seat depth and seat width (52 x 62 cm).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Max is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Max seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The seat cushion is inflated until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape bursts and the pump/blowpipe tube is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground. Remember to check this once a day afterwards.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||52 x 62 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|