About the product
Seat All one-patient seat cushion for pressure relief particularly on the tuber ischiadicum (the sitting bone) and the sacrum. It is a multi-functional standard cushion that ensures an efficient and even pressure distribution and can be used in both a wheelchair and in an ordinary chair. Seat cushion fits a standard size wheelchair
(42 x 42 cm).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All is inflatable and covered with non-woven felt, which is a skin-friendly material that absorbs moisture, transports heat, and is soft and comfortable.
The Seat All seat cushion is not inflated upon delivery, but is quick and simple to inflate and use.
- The seat cushion must be unfolded and the pump/tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The seat cushion is inflated until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper band breaks, the pump/tube is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- Check that the user is lifted about 1 ½ finger width above the underlying material. Hereafter, remember to check this once a day.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If the seat cushion is inflated too much, the enclosed adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks or until the non-woven felt starts to show tear.
|Size (cm)||42 x 42 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|