About the product
Seat All Tailbone is a one-patient seat cushion for complete relief of the occygeal and anus (tailbone and rectal opening) in cases of, for example, discomfort related to radiotherapy, tailbone pain, rectal prolapse or haemorrhoids.
In addition, it also relieves pressure on the ischial tuberosities and sacrum. The seat cushion ensures effective and even pressure distribution when used in a wheelchair, for example, or as a base in an ordinary chair. The seat cushion fits a standard size wheelchair (42 x 42 cm).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Tailbone is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Tailbone seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/blowpipe tube is inserted into the self-closing valve.
- The seat cushion is inflated until the enclosing ‘stop up’ paper tape bursts and the pump/blowpipe tube is removed.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground. Remember to check this once a day afterwards.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||42 x 42 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|