About the product
Seat All Twin is a single-patient seat cushion for users with unstable sitting posture. For example, people with hemiparesis (partial loss of strength or partial paralysis) or hemiplegia (partial paralysis).
Seat All Twin is split in two, so each side can be inflated to a degree that suits the user’s sitting position.
Seat All Twin relieves pressure on the lumbar vertebrae and sacrum. The seat cushion ensures effective and even pressure distribution when used in a wheelchair, for example, or as a base in an ordinary chair. The seat cushion fits a standard size wheelchair (45 x 45 cm).
The cushion is used for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the relief of pressure ulcers up to category 2.
Seat All Twin is inflatable and covered with nonwoven felt, a skin-friendly material that is moisture-absorbent, heat-transporting, soft and comfortable.
The Seat All Twin seat cushion is not inflated on delivery, but is quick and simple to put into use.
- The seat cushion is unfolded and the pump/piston tube is inserted into one of the self-closing valves.
- The seat cushion is inflated about 2/3 of the way up so that it is still soft and pliable. Remove the pump/blowpipe tube.
- Can be repeated on the opposite side, depending on the user’s needs. The pillow should be inflated mostly on the side to which the user tends to incline. If the user is also at risk of pressure on the non-paretic/plegic side, a Seat All Seat cushion can be placed under the Seat All Twin to provide pressure relief on both sides.
- The cushion is now ready for use.
- The user is placed on the seat cushion.
- It is checked that the user is lifted about 1½ finger width above the ground.
- The cushion can be inflated again if it loses air. If pumped too hard, the supplied adapter can be used to adjust the air pressure.
- The cushion can be used by the same patient for 6-8 weeks.
|Size (cm)||48 x 52 x 5|
|Packing||12 pieces, clean|
|Max user weight||150 kg|