About the product
Turn All is an automatic tilting system that helps prevent and treat pressure ulcers by positioning a person in a 30-degree side position alternating between the right and left side.
The system can be used in any bariatric care bed with a removable mattress, where it is placed under the mattress.
- The tilt system is intuitive and simple to install and operate.
- The mattress is removed from the bed
- The pump is mounted on the end of the bed and the cable is plugged into the pump and socket
- The tilt system is placed on the slats of the bed and secured with the three straps
- The air hose is put into the pump and it is ensured that the CPR function is closed
- The mattress is placed on top of the tilting system
- The system is now installed and ready to use
- The system is switched on at the on/off button on the pump
- With the +/- buttons you select the number of hours the chip system should run
- The interval for turns is set to 30, 60 or 90 minutes on the corresponding buttons
- When the on/off button is lit and the button for the selected time invert is lit, the system is running
- If you need to quickly flatten the bed, pull the red CPR strip, which will deflate the tilt system.
- NOTE The user manual must be read before use
|Size (cm)||110 x 210|
|Packing||1 piece, clean|
|Max user weight||400 kg|